Financial aid availability and requirements for the summer semester may be different compared to the fall and spring semesters. Below is the information you need to know if you plan on using financial aid in the summer.
How to Qualify
- Must have a 2021-2022 FAFSA on TASFA on file for Summer 2022 aid
- Must be enrolled in classes at least half-time
Aid will not be available to you until you enroll in summer classes. For most aid, you must be enrolled at least half-time to qualify (exceptions for PELL grant may apply)
- Must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) in Spring 2022 if you are a continuing student
When Does Aid Disburse?
Summer 2022 - May 7, 2022
Aid will disburse on an ongoing basis throughout the summer as funds allow.
The type of aid available to you in the summer depends on your enrollment status and the information you provided on your FAFSA or TASFA application.
Schedule an Appointment
Prospective students are students that have been admitted but have not enrolled into classes, applied but have not received an admission decision, or have not applied for admission.
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- Login to EAB Navigate with your UID and password (same as myGateway). If you have problems with your password, use Tarleton Password Manager or call 254-968-9885 to reset your password.
- Select schedule an appointment
- Select Texan Services as the appointment type
- Choose how you would like to your appointment to be conducted (in person, by phone, zoom chat)