When you request more information, you’ll receive an email within two days and an informational packet within 10 days. After you’ve completed your college admission application and submitted all required application forms, you’ll receive notification of an acceptance decision within two days.
You have the goals and dreams. Tarleton provides you with the knowledge and tools to achieve them. Through a collaborative learning environment, we offer hands-on experiences to prepare you for your professional career.
Tarleton’s Net Price Calculator
This calculator will help you estimate your financial aid opportunities and your cost to attend Tarleton.
Why Apply for Admission?
Guiding you through the college application process, Undergraduate Admissions helps you prepare for your future — starting with Tarleton.
Admission Requirements Based on Student Type
- First-time Freshman: If you are about to graduate or have already graduated from high school or you earned your GED and you have not yet attended a post-secondary institution for one long semester (i.e., fall or spring), we consider you a first-time freshman. If you earned college credits before graduating from high school (dual credit) or took courses immediately after graduating from high school (during the summer), we also consider you a first-time freshman.
- International Freshman: If you attended a high school in the United States with a visa or have graduated from a high school in another country, we consider you an international freshman.
- Transfer Students: If you completed transferable credit at the college level from a regionally accredited institution during a fall or spring semester after graduating high school or receiving a GED, we consider you a transfer student.
- Active Military and Veterans: If you are currently serving or have served in the military, we thank you for your service and consider you a transfer student.
- International Transfers: If you are transferring to Tarleton with credit from a higher educational institution in either the United States with a visa or from another country, we consider you an international transfer student.
- Post-Baccalaureate: If you have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in the United States and are in good standing at all schools previously attended but you are not seeking a master’s degree or professional certification, we consider you a post-baccalaureate student.