How to Check Your Application Status
Follow these steps to check your application status!
- Visit the myGateway student portal to check the status of your application.
- Click on ‘myGateway Login’
- Click ‘Applicant’
- Click ‘Launch MyGateway’
- Enter your Login ID which is your University ID number (UID). If you can’t remember your UID, click here to look it up.
- Enter your PIN, which is your birthdate (MMDDYY with no dashes).
- Once you log in, you will see Processed Applications. Choose your admission term. (Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Next, you’ll see the Application Summary. Your Application Status will state one of the following:
- A. Decision Made
- B. Incomplete Items Outstanding- See the list and review the list of items. Items that do not have a received date are “missing”.
- C. Complete Ready for Review- Your application is ready for review and the decision is pending.
How to Submit Your Missing Items
|wdt_ID||Type of Document:||How to Submit the Document to our Office for Processing|
||Pay your application fee.
|2||Submit Fee Waiver Documentation
||Review eligibility for a fee waiver. If you do not meet the qualifications, pay your application fee.
|3||All High School Transcripts
||Request your high school counselor to send an official transcript to us. Transcripts must come directly from the high school and cannot be emailed from the student. Homeschool transcripts must be notarized and sent from the “school administrator” or whoever is creating and managing the homeschool transcript.
|4||High School Tran-through Jr Yr
||Request your high school counselor to send us an official transcript which includes your junior year with class rank and/or GPA and graduation program.
|5||High School Tran-1st sem Sr Yr
||We are requesting an updated transcript because your GPA/class rank does not initially meet admission requirements. Once the first semester of your senior year is complete, request an updated official transcript be sent to us. Your application will be on hold until we receive the updated transcript. If you have taken the ACT or SAT, please order your official scores sent to us and your application will be reevaluated upon receipt.
|6||High School Graduation Date
||Request your high school counselor to send us an official transcript which includes your graduation date.
|7||Early Graduation Verification
||If you are graduating high school early, please request your counselor email [email protected] stating your graduation status.
|8||Missing High School Rank
||Request your high school counselor email [email protected] with your rank.
- Algebra 2
- HS Graduation Program Type
|Request your high school counselor to email [email protected] with:
- your GPA and GPA scale
- if you are taking or will take Algebra 2 before you graduate
- your graduation program type (distinguished, etc.)
|10||Proof of Bachelor's Degree
||Order an official transcript sent to us from the school where you received your bachelor's degree.
|Type of Document:||How to Submit the Document to our Office for Processing|