STEPS TO RE-ENROLL
Next Steps Checklist–
- Reactivate your University ID, Download Duo Mobile, and Reactivate your Student Email
- Meet with your Readmission Coach
- Meet with your advisor – At this time you will discuss degree plans and register for classes. You can request an advising appointment here.
- Complete your FAFSA and Scholarship Application– These applications will give you all your options when it comes to paying for college.
- Pay Tuition –Tuition is due 7 days before classes start, not at the time of registration.
Recommended Steps for Success
- Download the Microsoft Office 365 suite free of charge- Powerpoint, Word, and Excel, these are all tools you will more than likely need. Download them free of charge.
- Download the Tarleton App– never miss an important message with our Tarleton App!
- Adult Student Checklist– we know your needs are different than a student who has just graduated high school. This checklist will get you ready to go back.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook– This tool shows you what you have to do in school to be in your desired occupation.
- Three FAFSA Deadlines You Need To Know