Submit Transcripts

Fort Worth Psychology 1700 resized

College Transfer Transcript(s)

In order to receive college credit for dual-credit courses and/or other college/university courses, you must submit an official college/university transcript. We cannot post dual-credit from a high school transcript. Please complete a request at all colleges and/or universities you attended.

The student is responsible for sending official transcripts from every institution they have attended. Most transcripts can be sent electronically from previous institutions, through the following:

  • Escrip-safe (Credentials Solutions)
  • Parchment
  • National Clearinghouse

You may need to check with the institution that you are requesting your transcript from to see which option they use.

Please use [email protected] as the receiving email. To mail, please use: 

Tarleton State University
Undergraduate Admissions
Box T-0030
Stephenville, TX 76402