Earn academic credit for professional experience
What is an Applied Science Degree?
An Applied Science Degree counts documented work experience toward your bachelor’s degree. This includes:
- Technical or vocational coursework
- Documented employer training records,
- Continuing education credits
- Education Preparation
- Documented Military courses
The program is intended to allow students seeking a bachelor’s degree to complete coursework quickly.
Why Choose an Applied Degree Path?
- Our courses are designed to work around your life commitments with online, face-to-face, evening, and weekend options available
- You can individualize your degree
- Use the credits and experience that you already have. Up to 90 credit hours can be applied toward your bachelor’s degree.
- Advance your career and build your legacy
A streamlined program aimed at working adults, it allows you to earn credit for work experience, non-collegiate instruction, and test scores.
Child Development and Family Studies
Geographic Information Systems
Health Professions Technology
Manufacturing and Industrial Management
Do I Qualify?
Give us a call or send us an email!
Not what you’re looking for?
Check out some of our traditional degrees here: