The scholarship application software lists all the scholarships available to apply for. This is an auto-match process and does not require you to apply for each scholarship individually.
First-time Application Instructions
- At the top right corner of the Academic Works page select Sign Up.
- You will want to register your scholarship profile using the email address you applied for admissions to the university with. (If you have already registered for classes, your priority email will be your go.tarleton.edu email.)
- Enter your email address and create your password. Your password must contain a minimum of 12 characters. Password must include at least 1 digit, 1 uppercase letter, and 1 lowercase letter. Confirm the password and press the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the email you registered your profile with. You will need to access that email and select to confirm you are wanting to create an account.
- Once confirmation has been made, the application will be accessible and ready to complete.
- There will be a notification once you submit your application that directs you to additional recommended opportunities. These scholarships require additional questions to be answered if you want to be considered for them. Answer any that apply to you, and submit those supplemental applications.
- This will complete your application process.
Update Your General Scholarship Application
- At the top right corner of the Academic Works page select Sign In.
- You will want to sign in using your go Tarleton email address and password.
- Select General Application on the top left side of your screen. This will take you to the page where you will be given the opportunity to make your necessary application updates.
- It is important to notice the section where it will ask what term the application is for. You will want to keep all of your previous years selected, and in addition, select your current academic year that you’re wanting to be considered for.
- If you have previously applied for scholarships under the recommended opportunities, you will now want to reapply for those same scholarships with the new academic year deadline if you still meet the specific requirements.
- Lastly, you may want to go back through the recommended opportunities to see if you now qualify for any new scholarships that are available and submit those supplemental applications.
- This will complete your general scholarship application form update.