BECOME A TEXAN
How to Apply
Submit Your Application
Students can apply through Tarleton’s application or ApplyTexas. We don’t have a preference!
Pay Your Application Fee
The application fee is required for all applicants, regardless of prior acceptance, admission, and/or enrollment in courses at Tarleton. Fee Waivers are available.
The $50 non-refundable application fee can be paid:
- Electronically with either application
- Online at Tarleton State University
- Check or money order by mail to: Box T-0030, Stephenville, Texas 46402
Submit Your Transcript(s)
Students must request their high school sends their official transcript to us. If you took any dual credit courses, you will need to send the official college transcript to receive credit.
- TREX (Texas high schools only)
- eScrip using [email protected]
- Emailed officially from the high school to [email protected]
- Mailed in a sealed envelope from the high school (containing school representative signature & school seal) to: Tarleton State University Undergraduate Admissions, Box T-0030, Stephenville, TX 76402
Check Your Application Status
There may be other items you need to submit before your application is processed or before you can register for classes. We will be sure to let you know if you do!