Once you’ve edited your events, you can preview them on your own calendar group. Under your name on the top-right menu, you should be able to select the Group Calendar for [your current calendar group]. To switch to another calendar group, select Switch groups.
Typical reasons an event will appear blank on preview:
- Special characters and formatting (e.g. extra spaces, “,”, &) included in Event description, Contact information, or Event cost
- Use of ampersand (&) in Event title, Event description, Tags, Call to Action Button, Contact information, Event cost, or Related content
- Use of the Event Cost option under Event cost
- Event is Hidden instead of Live or Canceled
If you notice anything odd about your event in the calendar listing or event detail views, email University Web Strategy with the following information:
- What should or should not have appeared on your event.
- Calendar Group name (e.g. FACILITY: Recreational Sports Center)
- Web Address of the event page
- Section not showing up correctly (e.g. images, cost, contact info)