The information listed below is designed to answer your questions and make your research endeavors more efficient and less stressful.
- Learn definitions from our Glossary of Library Terms.
- Use our Subject Guides as starting points.
- Check out Tarleton Libraries 101 and Dick Smith Library 101.
- Get research strategies from the tutorials linked below.
- Start your research
- Create effective searches
- Use citations to find sources
- Evaluate research findings
- Follow academic integrity standards
- Citing Sources
- Research Ethically and Avoid Plagiarism
- Aiming for Integrity: How Well Do You Know Plagiarism?: A plagiarism quiz from Turnitin. Quiz results can be emailed.
- How to Avoid Plagiarism and Self-Plagiarism: Learn how to avoid plagiarism and self-plagiarism, including how to identify plagiarism, understand its risks and consequences, cite sources properly, and develop sound writing practices. From APA Style CENTRAL © 2016 American Psychological Association. (Note: If the tutorial doesn’t load the first time, please try selecting the link again.)