Have an article DOI or PMID and want to see if the article is available? LibKey.io helps researchers find articles by DOI or PubMed ID quickly. If the article is available you’ll simply see options for the PDF and/or the article link. If unavailable you will still have the option to submit an Interlibrary Loan request.
- Visit the LibKey Nomad site to select your preferred browser. You’ll then be directed to that browser’s download page to add the extension tool.
- Click Add when prompted
- Select Institution – Select “Tarleton State University” from the drop down
- Once Tarleton is selected, the library’s logo will appear
- The LibKey Nomad Logo (small green flame) will show up at the top right of browser window
- When you are on an article page, a button with options for article access will appear on the bottom left.
- LibKey Nomad links will also display in PubMed and Wikipedia.
See this PDF for screenshot instructions.
What if I am Asked to Pay for Items?
Some articles links lead to items on publishers' pay-per-view web sites. Do not pay!
- Try Tarleton Libraries’ Publication Finder.
- Try the library catalog to find out if Tarleton Libraries have the publication.
- Still no access? Request items with our Interlibrary Loan service
When LibKey Nomad does not help, where else can I look?
Where Can I Get More Help?
Tarleton Libraries offers several ways for you to get assistance!