Library Learning Commons
The Library Learning Commons provide a flexible, technology-rich setting for group collaboration and individual study. Multiple service points facilitate access to campus partners who provide academic and technological support for students and faculty.
- Get help with research and library resources
- Find books, journals, and electronic resources
- Collaboration spaces
- Presentation Practice Room
Fall & Spring Semesters
- Monday—Thursday: 7:00 a.m.—12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.—7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.—7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 a.m.—12:00 a.m.
Study Grounds Cafe
- Get a meal or just a quick coffee or soda
- Serves Starbucks coffee, tea, smoothies and bottled drinks
- Features Sandella’s Flatbread Cafe menu of flatbreads, panini’s, quesadillas and salads, as well as grab and go sandwiches, salads and sushi
- Monday—Thursday: 7:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m.—8:00 p.m.
Tech Spot: Information Technology
Assistance with campus technology, including NTNET usernames and passwords, email, student software, and connecting your device to the campus WiFi. Basic help with Canvas.
- Monday—Thursday: 8:00 a.m.—8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
After hours, call the Helpdesk
- Toll-free: 1-800-744-8900
- ITS: 254-968-9885
- CII/Canvas: 254-968-1960