Fort Worth Testing Center
The Tarleton State University Testing Center in Fort Worth welcomes you to test with us. We are an approved national testing site with partnerships with Pearson Vue. Professional certification, licensure, and entry level exams are available to TSU students and the community. We welcome the opportunity to offer a professional testing environment for your testing needs.
The Tarleton Testing Centers are specialized testing centers that can administer over 4,600 different types of exams including certification exams (e.g., Teacher’s Certification), placement exams (e.g., TSI, Language Placement Exams), and disability-related accommodated exams
We are hiring! The Fort Worth Testing Office is currently in need of 1-2 Student Workers. Apply today!
How to Schedule a Test
To schedule your exam in Fort Worth please visit our Fort Worth Testing Center exam scheduling website and follow the directions to select the correct exam, date, and time. All availability can be found on the scheduling website.
Hours of Operation
August 29 – September 2, 2022
- Monday-Thursday 1:00PM-6:00PM
- Friday 9:00AM-4:00PM
Fall Semester Beginning September 5, 2022
- Monday-Thursday 9:00AM-7:00PM
- Friday 9:00AM-4:00PM
To test at the Fort Worth campus you will need to make an appointment through RegisterBlast.
- All office hours are subject to the ability of Test Center staff to abide by the CDC guidelines for health and safety.
Directions to Campus
Located now at 10850 Texan Rider Dr. Fort Worth, Tx 76036
- Exit McPherson Boulevard from Chisholm Trail Parkway
- Travel west on McPherson Boulevard to the roundabout
- Turn left (south) on Brewer Boulevard
- Continue on Brewer Boulevard for approximately 3 miles
- Turn left on Worth Creek Parkway
- Turn right on Tarleton Way
- Turn left on Texan Rider Drive and follow parking signs
- If you are not a current Tarleton student please print and display the Fort Worth Campus Visitor parking pass in your vehicle while on campus.
For more information please visit the Tarleton Fort Worth campus website.
- The Testing Center does not provide calculators or scantons.
- The Testing Center reserves the right to deny a request if the protocols are not followed or if the request is not submitted within a reasonable time to provide the accommodation(s) needed.
- If a student is more than 15 minutes late (according to The Testing Center time) the exam will not be administered until the instructor has given permission to do so.