Students with approved testing accommodations who would like to test in the testing center will need to follow these steps.
If your instructor has not created a profile, the exam you are scheduling for will not be available on RegisterBlast. Your instructor will need to contact the Testing Office ([email protected]) as soon as possible with any questions about setting up their profile. Instructions for Instructors.
- You will start on the RegisterBlast website to schedule your exam
- Sign in using your Tarleton email (If you have never signed in before, you will need to reset your password)
To schedule your exam in Stephenville please visit our Stephenville Testing Center exam scheduling website and follow the directions to select the correct exam, date, and time. All availability can be found on the scheduling website.
To schedule your exam in Fort Worth please visit our Fort Worth Testing Center exam scheduling website and follow the directions to select the correct exam, date, and time. All availability can be found on the scheduling website.
See the Instructions to Register for Accommodated Exams. Directions are also listed below.
Fill in the options appropriately:
- Choose Exam Type: Select “Exams for Tarleton Students”.
- Choose a Group: Choose the college of the exam you are needing to take (choose your professors college).
- Choose an Exam: Select the exam you would like to take.
- Alternate Exam Location: Skip this if you are taking the exam on the Stephenville campus.
- Select Accommodations: Choose the accommodations you would like to use on this exam.
- Choose the Date: Pick a date from those available.
- Choose a Time: Choose an available time.
- Who is taking the exam: Enter your information (Your information may already be filled in, please check to make sure it is correct).