The space and facilities of the university are intended primarily to support the on-going instructional program of the institution. Secondary priority is given to programs sponsored and conducted by university academic and administrative departments, by organizations affiliated with such departments, or by registered student organizations.
Other University Facilities
Other use of campus space and facilities may be permitted for activities intended to serve or benefit the university community. Academic classroom space is subject to availability.
- Students wishing to reserve non-academic rooms such as that in the Library, conference rooms, etc. will need to contact those individual areas to request use of those rooms.
- Students who wish to reserve departmental conference rooms should contact department administrative assistants.
Please use the University Directory to find additional contact information.
- Student groups are expected to leave classrooms as they find them (return furniture to its original position, put all trash in trash cans, etc.). Any group leaving a room in poor condition may lose their privileges.
- Student groups meeting in academic buildings should conduct their activities quietly as classes may be held nearby.
- Students will need to keep a copy of their activity permit with them when meetings are being conducted, in the event university officials need confirmation of approval.
- Students may also need to provide student identification if requested by a university official.
- Students should report any unusual occurrences to the Tarleton Police at 254-968-9002.
Please view the Academic Calendar for other important dates regarding the official assignment dates for rooms.