Welcome to the Management Department at Tarleton State University! The Department offers a variety of Bachelor’s and Master’s program options. Our robust curriculum allows the learner to specialize in International Business, Human Resource Management, or broad-based Management through our bachelor of business administration (BBA) degrees. We also offer opportunities for degree completion for those needing to maximize prior learning while completing a bachelor’s with our applied science degrees.
At the graduate level, we expand the focus area options available to learners. Business Analytics, Management & Leadership, Small & Family Business, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management are some of the new areas we offer. See the Information Flyer on the MS Management program for more details of these new offerings. This is in addition to the traditional Master of Business Administration, and our Nationally ranked master’s degree in Human Resource Management Program.
- Management (BBA)1
- Human Resources Management (BBA)1
- A Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Aligned Program
- International Business (BBA)1
- Bachelors of Science in Applied Science (BSAS)2
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science – Business (BAAS)2
1Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) programs explore each aspect of operating a business, including the functional areas of management, human resource management, or international business, etc.
2The Bachelor of Science (BSAS) and the Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science (BAAS) programs are for students who have completed technical or occupational specializations from community colleges, technical schools, military schools, etc.
See the College of Graduate Studies (COGS) Graduate Studies Presentation Library of webinars about Graduate programs. For additional navigation to the presentation library, see the COGS presentation library flyer.
- This program includes a variety of specialized concentrations. More information about select concentrations are provided in the flyers. All concentrations can be viewed on the program page.
More about our programs
Beyond the basics of management, the coursework offers the learner the opportunity to study any number of timely topics, including Small Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Project Management, and International Management. These courses provide a diverse and rich development experience utilizing case analysis, research projects, team-based active learning, and projects in addition to traditional classroom lectures and discussions.
The key to any of our programs is engagement by you. Engage, and you will thrive in this focused environment. The robust curriculum will equip you with the skill-sets needed to enter the future workplace and rise to its challenges. We are seeking individuals interested in becoming the next generation leader. Explore our degree options using the links above and see the information flyers for select specialty graduate programs.
- Project Manager
- Compliance Specialist
- Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Customer Service Manager
- Distribution/Warehouse Manager
- Payroll Coordinator
- Real Estate Agent
- Senior Operations Manager
- Consumer Lender
Average starting salaries for graduating students were:
- Applied Science (B.S.): $56,214
- Texas Affordable Baccalaureate Program (TAB): No data reported.
- Business (B.A.A.S.): $50,928
- General Business (B.B.A.): $50,000
- Human Resources Management (B.B.A.): $50,000
- International Business (B.B.A.): No data reported.
- Management (B.B.A.): $43,875
- Business Administration (MBA): $77,198
- Human Resources Management (M.S.): $60,215
Students from our department surveyed just prior to graduation reported employment with:
- GM Financial
- American Amicable Life Ins.
- McKethan Espinoza Law
- Frost Bank
- ANA Marketing Group
- Comerica Bank
- PJC Investments
- State Farm
- Southwest Airline
- Bank of America
- First Financial Bank
- Royal Caribbean
- BBVA Compass
- Texas Health Resources
*Source: The self-reported, first destination survey was administered over each graduation term in Spring, Summer and Fall 2018.
Box T-0330 Stephenville, TX 76402