Future students – As you research your graduate school options, we encourage you to explore the valuable content available on-demand in the Graduate Studies Presentation Library.
Additional content will be added on an on-going basis, so visit the library as frequently as you’d like.
How to Access the Library
- Click the button below
- Provide your name and e-mail address
- Create a password that will allow you to visit the library as often as you’d like
Featured Content Within the Library
Presentations for all future students include our Graduate Student Panel presentations and our Money Monday series that details:
- How to pay for graduate school
- How to pursue scholarships as a graduate student
- How to claim military benefits to pay for graduate school
- How to understand tuition/fee charges and pay your student bill
You’ll also want to review the program-specific video content for your program of interest, which will include more detailed information from respective faculty members in that area.