Faculty Awards Overview: Faculty within each of the six academic colleges will choose an award winner in each category to represent their respective academic areas. These winners will form the pool of nominees for the university-wide awards. A review committee of junior and senior faculty from across the institution, faculty senators, prior award winners and students will review the college-level nomination and submit recommendations for the university-wide awards to the Vice Presidents of Academic Affairs and Student Life.
College-level awards will be presented during the early spring at events hosted in each of the academic colleges. University-wide awards will be presented at the Annual Faculty & Staff Awards Banquet during the spring semester.
Most faculty members consider being nominated for any of these awards an honor, so please take some time to nominate a deserving faculty member today!
- Barry B. Thompson Service Award
- Jack Louise Arthur Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Engaged Faculty Award
- Faculty Excellence in Scholarship Award
- O.A. Grant Teaching Award
- Regents Professor Award
- Steve A. Steed Impact Award
- Faculty Excellence in Student Success Award
- Outstanding Junior Faculty Award
- Adjunct Faculty Excellence Award