What is the College of Business Dean’s Circle?
The Dean’s Circle is a community of alumni, faculty, staff and friends who, with annual leadership gifts, provide critical support that allows the College of Business to seize opportunities as it strives toward its goal of excellence. All Circle members will be invited to an annual Circle event and will be recognized in the annual Donor Report. Additionally, members will receive invitations to other university events.
How Does the Dean’s Circle Make an Impact?
The College of Business continues to expand to benefit students, and has grown increasingly competitive on the national and international stages. To foster programs, scholarships, and research that shape the leaders of tomorrow, the College relies on the generosity of donors. Here are just a few of the ways your annual Dean’s Circle gift can make a difference for the College of Business, its faculty and students:
- Student scholarships
- Student assistantships
- Funding for students to collect research data
- Funding for students to take part in academic professional development, presenting their research at national and regional conferences
Join us as we continue a tradition of excellence in the College of Business at Tarleton State University.
Dean’s Circle Leadership Donor Recognition Levels
Please note that employer matching gifts can count toward these levels.
Philanthropist: $1,000 ($83.34/month)
- All Benefactor Level benefits listed below
- Invitation to President’s Holiday Reception and Concert
- Invitation to exclusive College of Business
Benefactor: $500 ($41.67/month)
- All Patron Level benefits listed below
- Print updates from the College of Business
Patron: $250 ($20.84/month)
- Electronic updates from the College of Business
- Invitation to annual Dean’s Circle event