🛈 Notification of acceptance into the TMATE program will be emailed to you.
Steps to Apply to the Tarleton Model for Accelerated Teacher Education Program
- Apply to the College of Graduate Studies and pay the $50 non-refundable processing fee.
- Online Graduate Application
- Provide official transcripts to the College of Graduate Studies from all institutions previously attended (excluding Tarleton).
- Provide proof of residency (if requested).
- Submit a no more than 600 word essay addressing professional and career goals.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if needed).
- Complete the TMATE application and submit to the TMATE Office. Upon request, the TMATE office can complete a transcript evaluation to determine whether you need to take the PACT exam.
- Interview with TMATE program staff and provide a writing sample.