Campus tours are available for scheduling every weekday except for campus observed holidays. In the event of inclement weather, our staff will call you to reschedule impacted appointments for another time that is convenient to you.
Tarleton State University is proud to offer guided walking tours of the Stephenville campus Monday through Friday.
Learn about our:
- Academic colleges and programs
- Student support and success
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Long-standing Tarleton Traditions
Are you interested in seeing first-year housing options?
This tour will not include academics, admission, or campus traditions. If you’re interested in learning about those areas please join our regular Campus Tour at 10 am or 12 pm!
This tour will include first-year options for students to choose including:
- Heritage Hall
- Centennial Hall
- Legends Hall
- Hunewell Hall
- Honors Hall
Game Day Tour
Are you looking for a way to experience the spirit of Tarleton for yourself? Then join us for a Game Day Tour!
We’ll spend the afternoon exploring our beautiful campus, visiting with current students, faculty, and staff—and you’ll even get free admission to the Spring Football Game!
Everyone is welcome! We can’t wait to see you there.
Honors College Tours
Take the next step toward becoming a part of the Honors College community by taking an Honors College Tour.
During this tour, you will:
- Learn how to apply for admission
- Connect with current honors students and the Honors Dean
- Explore Honors Hall and its amenities
Feel free to register for our 10 AM or 12 PM Campus Tours as well, to get more information regarding everything Tarleton has to offer.
Fort Worth Campus Tours
Visit the Tarleton Fort Worth campus and see why it’s the right fit for you.
During the tour you will:
- Learn about academic program options on the Tarleton Fort Worth campus
- Meet with faculty and advisors
- Learn about student support and success
Walk-in advising appointments will be available following the tour. If you plan to meet with an advisor, please bring an unofficial transcript.
Our guided walking tour gives high school students and other future Texans a first-hand look at our beautiful campus.
During this tour, you will:
- Learn about Tarleton’s long-standing traditions and history
- Discover the academic colleges and programs we offer
- And experience first-hand what it’s like to be a Tarleton Texan. Groups must have a minimum of 10 students.
Please review the Group Tour Information page prior to submitting a reservation request.
Come see why our School of Nursing is celebrating its 40th anniversary of providing nursing education and boasts more than 1,000 students earning their nursing degrees.
During the nursing tour, you will:
- Preview the nursing facility by interacting with our outstanding faculty and nursing students through some hands-on activities.
- Learn about the program and the process of admission
- Hear how you will be supported through the nursing program
Agriculture Center Tours
Discover why our College of Agriculture and Natural Resources students are excelling at Tarleton State University.
During the Tarleton State Agriculture Center Tour, you have the opportunity to:
- Experience state-of-the-art laboratories for teaching every aspect of agriculture
- Visit the Purple Tractor, our merchandising teaching laboratory
- Get a look at our greenhouses, livestock arenas, meat lab, equine center, aquaponics center, and field machinery and fabrication lab.
Feel free to register for our 10 am or 12 pm Campus Tours as well, to get more information regarding everything Tarleton has to offer.
Not finding what you are looking for? Check out our Campus Preview events!
Where do Campus Tours Meet?
Tours meet at the Welcome Center, located at 1205 W. Washington Street, Stephenville, TX. If you need further assistance, please contact us at 254-968-9845.
Welcome Center Parking is available in the spaces marked “Welcome Center Parking Only.” Visitor spaces are also available in the same parking lot.
For a more enjoyable experience, please wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate clothing as tours last for approximately 2 hours.
- Arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- In cases of inclement weather, please contact our office before your visit.