How to Check Your Private Award Status
If you have applied for private scholarships, review the instructions for how to check your award status in myGateway.
Instructions for checking your private award status
- At the top right corner of the page, select Login, then choose myGateway.
- Select myGateway Login, and log into your account using your NTNET ID and password.
- On the left side of the screen, select student.
- Under Financial Aid, select Financial Aid Status.
- Select the Aid Year and Submit.
- At the bottom of the page, select Award Messages.
- If you have received any private scholarships, there will be messages of those awards here. (Ex: Received check for $1,000.00 from ABC Foundation for Fall 2018.)
- Please note these notifications are only available for 180 days.
Mailing in Private Awards
When sending in private scholarships, please be sure you include your name, student ID number, and any special instructions, such as the term you would like the money to be applied to (i.e. fall semester only). Please address all scholarships to:
Tarleton State University
Office of Scholarships
Stephenville, Texas 76402