- Development of a macro modeling system for policy assessment of large regions.
- Development of Nutrient Trading Tool Technical Support for the U.S. Department of Agriculture and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Application of in-stream water quality models (e.g., QUAL-TX, QUAL2E, QUAL2K, and load duration curves) to evaluate the effects of pollutants.
- Evaluation of farm-based anaerobic digestion.
- Evaluation of the feasibility of centralized dairy parks.
- Evaluation of alternative tillage systems.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of brush control methods.
- Evaluation of nutrient sources, in-stream nutrient transport dynamics, and in-stream sediment properties.
- Evaluation of water quality trends including seasonal and flow corrections.
- Evaluation of land management practice performance at field plot and watershed scales.
- Evaluation of algal growth potential under nutrient limitation.
- Development of trophic status relationships for periphyton and macrophyte distribution and abundance.
- Watershed delineation and spatial data analysis.