What We Do
Our team of 11 Technology Support Specialists is charged with supporting the instructional technology needs of the University and each college’s faculty and students. Each college-level tech has a keen awareness and the skillsets to support instructional technology at the classroom and computer lab level including instructional hardware, SMART technology, A/V systems for interactive learning, and software applications vital to faculty teaching and student learning.
The team supports and maintains:
- Enterprise solutions for A/V room control, desktop management, student printing, and mobile device management
- 1,700+ workstations (PCs and MACs)
- 200+ technology-enhanced classrooms and instructional computer labs in Stephenville & Fort Worth
- 60+ computer labs (including 3 open access labs)
- 4,000+ instructional technology devices
- 4 High Tech Active Learning Classrooms
- Tricaster Broadcast Studio
- 9 Collaboration Stations (6 in private rooms)
- 200+ iPads
- 2 COWs (computers on wheels)
- 3 Video Podcasts Rooms
- 60+ Conference Rooms with PTZ cameras and ceiling installed microphones for web conferencing
- Instructional software that, in most cases, can be accessed across campus
- Nursing simulation equipment, including 7 simulators, 20 skills beds, scenario applications, and debriefing applications in Nursing Building
We strive to keep your instructional equipment up-to-date and current while repurposing any equipment we can to get the best returns on our investments in instructional technologies.
Meet our Staff
New to the TSU campus? Check out this page to get tips on how to maximize your experience in TSU classrooms and computer labs.