Watch this quick video over How to View your Holds at Tarleton.

The Office of Academic Advising can offer guidance in regards to student record holds.

There are several different types of holds that can be placed on your account at any time, however, the only holds that are directly from the Office of Academic Advising are:

  • Departmental Advising Required (Code V1)
  • Probation-Dept. Advising Req. (Code V2)
  • Degree Plan Hold (Code V3)
  • Academic Advising Required (Code V5)

Any holds from other areas on campus should be handled with that office/department. For questions about holds and what areas they correspond with, review Student Hold Information.