TSU @ VA-CERP
Thank you for your interest in the Veterans Affairs – Center of Excellence Research Program (VA-CERP) opportunity! Please remember that in order for your application to be considered complete and eligible for review, you must have the following items submitted with your application as well as meet the following academic and program requirements.
Required Application Materials
- Tarleton VA-CERP Intern Application
- Unofficial transcripts (showing cumulative GPA from any institution)
Academic & Program Requirements
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- High interest in research
- Though not require we recommend that students be enrolled in the following coursework. Those who have completed these courses will be given precedence: Courses in Research Methods and Statistics are strongly recommended
- Able and willing to make a 10 hour/week commitment for a minimum of 2 consecutive semesters
- Ability to participate in weekly meetings
- Ability to complete credentialing process during summer (require internet access; you do not have to be physically present for most of the process)
- Be enrolled in appropriate Applied Learning Experience (ALE) coursework at Tarleton State University
We will begin reviewing applications after the submission deadline has ended. Interested candidates are more than welcome to contact our department to request additional information. If you have any questions regarding your application, please email [email protected] or [email protected]. All students who turn in a completed application will be notified of their status via email.