There are 2 recyclable drop-off locations on campus. Use the map below to find the one nearest you. To have your personal recycling totes emptied, contact 254-459-5458.
- Paper: Office paper, computer paper, envelopes, fax paper, paper ream wrappers, newspapers, all shredded paper, all magazines and books, including phone books, file folders (manila or pastel), All cardboard. Staples and paper clips are accepted.
- Plastic: Clear water and soft drink bottles, bubble wrap, shrink wrap, clear, black and white trash bags.
- Metal: Aluminum cans, tin cans (food must be rinsed out), scrap metal, and copper.
- Miscellaneous: Automotive batteries, electric motors, hot water heaters, all appliances (Freon gas must be removed).
Items We are not able to recycle:
- Wax or plastic coated paper
- Colored plastic bottles or jugs
- Electronic equipment
- Plastic folders
- Dirty food packaging (ie: pizza boxes)
Locations and Hours
Recycling products can be dropped off at, the Recycle Center, located at the University Farm past the horse pens, please contact 254-968-8059 for more information.
Environmental Services Office
511 N. Neblett St. (Tarleton Campus by Facilities Maintenance)
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
🛈No weekend or holiday drop offs at the Recycle Center.