Governor Executive Order RP 49
“Each state agency shall develop a plan for conserving energy and shall set a percentage goal for reducing the usage of electricity, gasoline and natural gas.”
How you can help!
Conserving Tarleton’s resources is everyone’s responsibility. Recommendations for conserving resources:
- Turn off lights in offices and classrooms when not in use.
- Turn off computer monitor when leaving the office or classroom, and turn off computers, monitors, and printers overnight and on weekends.
- Turn off copy machines overnight and on weekends.
- Use stairs when possible, rather than elevators.
- Report any parking lot or other outside lights that are on during daylight hours to the Control Center at ext. # 9265.