- Threat Assessment Tool – An overall and generalized risk rubric to help determine potential behaviors that could lead to harm to oneself and harm to others.
- Self abusive actions: cutting, scarring, not eating, over eating …
- Suicidal ideations or attempts (thoughts or actions)
- Drug/alcohol abuse
II. Disruptive to University or community:
- Disruptive actions that interfere with normal university proceedings
- Aggression towards any peer, university employee or community member
- may include the threat or use of weapons
- sexually inappropriate behaviors
- yelling, cursing, fighting
- Actions that lead to property destruction
- Sexual harassment
III. Concerning / Unusual Behavior:
Any behavior that may be deemed unusual for the person.
- Unexplained irritability
Be proactive and preventative in identifying problems before they develop.
When in doubt: Report!