Student Chapter of the Wildlife Society
The Student Wildlife Society is the Tarleton student chapter of The Wildlife Society (TWS). TWS is an international, nonprofit, scientific and educational organization comprised of nearly 9,600 members from 60 countries. TWS represents professionals and students dedicated to the sustainable management of wildlife resources and their habitats.
The Student Wildlife Society:
- Fosters campus and community awareness of wildlife issues
- Augments the educational opportunities for students in natural resource fields
- Prepares members for careers in wildlife biology, conservation, and management
- Encourages professionalism and high standards of scholarship
- Provides opportunities for improved communication among local members, with other student chapters, and with our state chapter.
Meetings are every other Tuesday from 6:00pm – 7:00pm. Check TexanSync for meeting location and dates.
Box T-0050 Stephenville, Texas 76402