Is there discounted software available for work-at-home use or personal use?
- Click the begin session button
- Choose Stephenville from the pull down list
- Click Select
- Login with your NTNET ID and password
- Choose Faculty/Staff
- Read the license agreement and click to affirm your agreement
- Continue with purchase
- Make your selections. Please note these are ONE TIME purchases.
This is a personal purchase and requires a personal credit card. The state procurement card may not be used for personal purchases.
What software is available for office use?
Hummingbird / Famis
and numerous applications that are licensed for limited use. Contact the Help Desk if there is a particular application that you need.
How do I purchase software for my office computer?
Submit a work order for a software request. A price will be quoted for the software. Upon approval the license will be ordered and the software will be installed. IT Services will charge your account for the software.