New Account Information
Welcome to Tarleton State University! As a full-fledged member of the Tarleton community, you will need access to several computing and technology resources, so we have created a new account for you, your NTNET login.
Your new account goes into effect now, and provides access to many systems you’re going to need, including myGateway, Blackboard, computer login across campus, Dick Smith Library databases, Stephenville campus parking permit registration, and campus Wi-Fi. You may have used myGateway previously, logging in with your University ID (UID) and PIN. As of now, your PIN is no longer valid, and has been replaced by the new NTNET login password that you will be setting up.
You should activate or “claim” your new NTNET login now.
- Visit Tarleton’s User Claim page ( https://tsunet.tarleton.edu/UserClaim/)
- Provide your UID* and birth date in (MM/DD/YYYY) format
- Receive a temporary password for proceeding
*University Identification Number: If you don’t remember your UID, visit www.tarleton.edu/UIDlookup
Use Tsynch to set up security and a long term password of your choosing.
- Visit the Tsynch page ( http://www.tarleton.edu/password)
- Provide your UID and click “Log in”.
- Choose “authenticate with a password” and enter your new, temporary password
- Select and answer four security questions – these are important if you ever forget your password
- Elect to “change passwords”
- Enter a new password of your choosing that meets these requirements
- Minimum of eight characters
- At least one capital letter
- At least one number
How do I test my NTNET login?
Once you have your new NTNET login set-up and the password is changed, it’s time to test it out. The easiest way to do this is by visiting myGateway and attempting to login with your new NTNET username and password.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
If you have any trouble with your NTNET account setup, please contact the Computer Help Desk at 254-968-9885 (option 1) or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.