Skip to page content

Insurance Programs

Risk Management and Safety provides coverage in areas of property, travel, special events, Summer programs for minors, etc. 


Special Events Insurance

Special Events Insurance is required for all Tarleton State University sponsored events occurring on campus and off campus.

Learn More

Program for Minors Insurance

Summer programs for minors insurance is required for any program taking place on campus.

Learn More

In the event of damage to a building and/or contents the department should immediately notify the Office of Risk Management and Safety (RMS) by telephone or written report detailing the cause and nature of the damaged property.

The department should compile an inventory of all destroyed and damaged property, giving actual cash value. RMS will work closely with the department suffering the loss to coordinate all claims.

Claim Reporting for Property Losses

Complete the Property Loss Form. Once the form is completed fax or mail it to the Office of Risk Management and Safety at 254-968-0598 or Box T-0830.

Travel Abroad

Travel Abroad insurance is provided by Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI). Learn more about how to request foreign travel and foreign travel procedures.