Skip to page content

Note to Employee Seeking Medical Assistance

Your health care provider, emergency room, or pharmacy may request billing information regarding your Workers' Compensation claim. For these purposes, provide the following information to your treating physician or pharmacist:

The Texas A&M University System/Office of Risk Management

301 Tarrow Street, 5th Floor

College Station, TX 77840-7896

Telephone: (866)249-8574; (979)458-6330

Fax: (979)458-6247


Note to Supervisors: Absences due to work-related injuries may also fall under the provisions of The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Proper FMLA procedures must be followed.