Scholarships For High School Students
The four-year high school scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact your high school academic advisor or the Tarleton Army ROTC Recruiting Operations Officer, Mr. Ron Henry. More information on four-year Army ROTC scholarships can be found at the GoArmy website.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and server in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time on active duty for four years and four years with the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR).
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part-time in the US Army Reserve (USAR) or Army National Guard (ARNG) while pursuing a civilian career.
- An eight-year service commitment with the Army using a combination of active duty, USAR/ARNG, and/or IRR.
Apply Online For An Army ROTC Four-Year High School Scholarship
If you are applying for a scholarship, you first will need to create an MY GOARMY account. Once you create an account, you will be sent to the MY GOARMY Log In page. Once you can successfully login to MY GOARMY, you can use your newly created account information to log in to the scholarship application site.