With more than 3,500 Tarleton Texans expected to live on campus this fall, the university is making every effort to ensure student safety and well-being. All rooms and apartments have been thoroughly sanitized along with common spaces such as study and meeting rooms, laundries and lobbies. Increased sanitation and deep cleaning will continue throughout the semester.
Each bedroom layout will accommodate no more than two students. Details …
- Centennial Hall will have two students per room and per bathroom.
- Heritage Hall will have two students per room and per bathroom. Each student has a personal vanity/sink that is not shared. Two rooms link through the bathroom area.
- Hunewell Hall and Hunewell Annex Hall will have two students per room, and two rooms share a bathroom with four students per bathroom.
- Honors Hall will have two students per room and per bathroom.
- Integrity Hall, Traditions Hall North and Traditions Hall South will have one student per bedroom and two students per bathroom. All bedrooms are accessed through a four-room or two-room suite.
- Legends Hall and Legacy Hall will have two students per room and per bathroom.
- Texan Village Apartments will have one student per room and two students per bathroom in the four-bedroom apartments. The three-bedroom apartments will have one student per room and two students per room in the larger shared bedroom. Two students will share a bathroom in these units as well.
A Resident Care Plan is in place to support students who report COVID-19 exposure or symptoms. All students are encouraged to wear a face covering, monitor their health and practice guidelines provided by The Texas A&M University System and local, state and federal health officials.
Because physical distancing cannot be guaranteed in all interior spaces, face coverings shall be worn in the following areas including, but not limited to, all hallways, classrooms, labs, restrooms, elevators and offices.