Office of Sponsored Projects
Tarleton State University is committed to encouraging research, scholarship and creative activity. The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) provides support, coordination and oversight for grant proposal development and submission, the University Research Committee, and official approval entities like the Institutional Review Board.
- Identify potential public funding opportunities for faculty and staff.
- Coordinate development of funding proposals to avoid duplicate or conflicting efforts.
- Suggest team members for interdisciplinary projects.
- Facilitate proposal development team meetings.
- Edit letters of intent, proposals and applications.
- Draft proposal narratives, personal descriptions and standard forms for principal investigator review and refinement.
- Prepare and review grant budgets and budget narratives.
- Confirm that grant application packets are complete, meet grant sponsor guidelines and are consistent with university policies.
- Shepherd grant application packets through Tarleton's internal review process.
- Insure grant applications are submitted on time.
- Have delegation of authority to serve as Tarleton's Authorized Organizational Representative (AOR) when submitting applications online.
We look forward to working with you!