We provide students in our outreach locations with the same opportunities available at our main campus. Some of the resources available for students in Midlothian include:
- Visit the Campus Store or call us at 254-968-9007 to view books and more with option of in-store delivery in Midlothian at no extra charge
- For Financial Aid Services, contact Tracy King or call 817-717-3682
- Community and Satellite Campus Resources for emergency and health service
- Visit Veteran Services to view and process Federal and State educational benefits.
- Our Midlothian students, faculty, and staff can find local food pantries. Visit Tarleton Purple Pantry to find out more information on additional local food-based resources.
- Access to major databases, books, courier service and research efforts
- Laptops are available for free check-out
- Study rooms and spaces, computers, printers, and 3D printing services
- Technology helpdesk and writing center
- Study Grounds Cafe and much more!
Food insecurity impacts many people – if that’s you, please know you are not alone. The Tarleton Purple Pantry is here to assist and connect you to food resources in your community.
Career Services offers a wide variety of professional development opportunities that can translate into careers. A few of these programs include:
- Job fairs
- Mock interviews
- Resume clinics
- Texan Shadow
and so much more!