Graduate Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution (or equivalent from a foreign institution)
- At least a 3.0 GPA on the last 60 hours of completed coursework
- Completed graduate application with essay and $30 fee
- Submitted GRE, GMAT or MAT scores (Please check with your major Department on which standardized test, if any, is required)
- Submitted all official transcripts
- Satisfied other applicable program prerequisites
An applicant who does not qualify for full admission may be granted conditional admission. Conditional admission will not be granted to an applicant whose GPA is less than a 2.5 on the last 60 hours of completed coursework.
When a student entering on conditional admission has satisfied all requirements, they may be granted full admission after being recommended by the academic department.
Applicants who for reasons beyond their control cannot provide official documents required for admission to the College of Graduate Studies by the time of initial enrollment, may be admitted for one semester pending receipt of the required documents.
An applicant who is admitted to the College of Graduate Studies will also need to check with their department to make sure of any other program admission requirements.