Skip to page content

Graduate Admissions - Readmission

Male and female student looking up from taking notes.

Did you take time off?

If you have missed less than one year of enrollment, please complete and submit a Graduate Student Reactivation Form. (Please note: this is only for students in good standing who have not graduated and are not changing majors.) Reactivation forms may be sent to

If you wish to return to Tarleton after not attending for one year or more, and/or you wish to change majors, you will need to:

Do you need to change your start term?

If you need to start graduate school in a different term than you originally applied for and you have not started graduate classes, you will need to fill out the Change of Term form and submit it to Original applications are valid for one year.