Skip to page content
Return to Top

Take the steps to begin your journey:

Step 1: VisitStep 2: AdmissionsStep 3: ScholarshipsStep 4: HousingStep 5: Financial AidStep 6: First Year

Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grants

You may be able to receive a Service Grant if:

  • If you are not eligible for a Federal Pell Grant based on your effective family contribution (EFC) but
  • You meet the other Pell Grant eligibility requirements , and
  • Your parent or legal guardian was a member of the armed forces and died as a result of military service performed in Iraq or Afghanistan after 9/11 and
  • You were under 24 years of age and enrolled at TSU or another institution at least part-time at the time of your parent’s or guardian’s death

 For additional information regarding the service grant please click here.