Advances in Business Research Conference
Advances in Business Research (ABR) Conference will be held Virtually TBA 2023. The submission deadline is October 1, 2023. The conference is sponsored by the College of Business at Tarleton State University.
- Best Student Paper: One conference student manuscript will receive the
best manuscript award. Business students at all levels are encouraged to
submit manuscripts for review. The cash award will be $200.*
- Best Conference Paper: One conference research manuscript will receive
the best manuscript award. The winning manuscript will receive an
expedited review for publication consideration in the Advances in
Business Research Journal. The cash award will be $500.*
- Best Faculty-Student Paper Award: One conference research manuscript
will receive the award. The winning manuscript will receive an expedited
review for publication consideration in the Advances in Business
Research Journal. The cash award will be $500.*
- Faculty-Student Research Award: One faculty member who mentored
the most quality students’ submission will receive the award. The cash
award will be $300.*
At the ABR Conference, the balance between research competition and collegiality are managed in a spirit of development, and establishment of lasting professional relationships for professors, students, and business practitioners. We want everyone to enjoy themselves and make this conference one that they attend on a yearly basis.
* Tarleton State University is committed to complying with all U.S.. Government export control, trade sanctions and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) regulations and remaining in strict compliance thereof. All contestants to this conference shall comply with U.S. export control, trade sanctions, and FCPA regulations as such regulations apply to any transaction arising out of or relating to this conference, now or in the future. Failure by the contestant to comply with such regulations shall absolve and relieve Tarleton State University of any obligation set forth in this agreement.
- TBA 2023
Deadline for submissions:
- TBA 2023
To submit a paper for the conference:
- Click on the ‘Submit Paper’ link above to review the submission guidelines and create an account.
- Once you are logged into your Author account, click on the New Conference link on the right side of menu.
- Under Step 1 of the submission process select Conference for the Advance in Business Research Journal Section and complete the remaining steps.
Gradcapfinder has graciously offered 12 sessions ($2,400 value) in professional development at no cost to the winner of the Best Student Award. The in consultation will focus on completing data, creating a professional persona, and crafting the language for a final article, thesis, or dissertation.
Who Should Attend
All are welcome. Targeting doctoral, masters, and undergraduate students as well as academicians and non-academicians, abstracts, research in progress, as well as completed research in the following areas are sought:
Conference Registration Fees:
- All other professionals and academics:
- $75 for Academic & Professionals
- $45 for Doctoral, Masters, & Undergraduate Students
- Tarleton: Free for Academic & Professionals
- Tarleton: Free for Doctoral, Masters, & Undergraduate Students
Types of Submission
- Full Research Paper (25 pages): Completed research papers will undergo peer review, and if accepted, those papers will be published in the Advances in Business Research, 2021 Volume, Conference Proceedings section.
- Developmental Paper (7 pages): We encourage preliminary research for hypothesis development, and literature reviews to generate thoughtful discussions on a range of business topics.
- Please visit the ABR website. Details regarding publication opportunities will be discussed in a session during the Conference.
Inquiries should be directed to:
Dr. John LeCounte
Chair: Advances in Business Research Conference
Email: [email protected]