Due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and in efforts to protect the health and safety of our community, Career Services has made modifications to service delivery and to some upcoming events. Visit the Career Services homepage for all updates. Stay informed on University COVID-19 updates.
Virtual Service Delivery & Appointments
- Visit the Services for Students webpage for a list of Career Services virtual service delivery.
Fort Worth, Waco & Midlothian Students
Welcome to Career Services! We are proud to serve all Tarleton campuses, including Stephenville, Fort Worth, Waco and Midlothian. This page is to keep students informed of services and resources at our satellite campuses.
Services & Resources
Need professional development help? You’ve come to the right place. We are happy to provide the following services and resources:
- Handshake – Student and Alumni employment database.
- Resume’s and Mock Interviews – these are reserved for Alumni and serious job seekers only! If you need class credit, see our new Workshops!
- Workshops- these are Resume critiques, interview feedback, and Career Exploration (Focus2Career will be replacing MyPlan as our career assessment tool in Fall 2021) for class credit, they can be done in person or online!
- Dining Etiquette Dinners- click here to sign up (Must have a Handshake account)
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Clothing Fund– Funding for professional attire for interviews!
- Presentations – To request a presentation, complete this form.
- Student Resources