What We Offer
Application Process for Fall 2023- Summer 2024
This is one-time funding designed to “launch” a student’s active work experience. To qualify for the Career Clothing funds, students are required to:
- Submit a completed Career Clothing Fund application.
- Have a BankMobile Disbursements account with the University (a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc.)
Students ARE awarded if the following conditions are met:
- Students ARE enrolled at Tarleton State University for the semester the application is received.
- Application materials are complete.
- Application materials meet the criteria for “active employment” pursuits (job fairs, interviews, internships, part-time or full-time employment clothing needs, uniforms, specialty attire, etc.).
- Funds are available for distribution.
Students MAY NOT be awarded if:
- They ARE NOT enrolled at Tarleton during the semester the application is received.
- The application materials are not complete.
- The application materials do not meet the criteria for “active employment” activities (ex. faculty-assigned class presentations in courses, conferences, and networking events).
- Funds are limited.
- They have been awarded in the past and funds are limited.
- Financial Aid and Business Services are unable to distribute funding.
The administrative office for the Career Clothing Fund is located on the Stephenville campus (Career Services will serve as the central receiving site for all five campuses (Stephenville, Fort Worth, Waco, and Texas A&M-RELLIS). All requests and awards will be tracked and recorded for student retention monitoring and reporting purposes.
For program enhancements, maintenance, and improvements, applications will only be processed during the following timeframes (unless funding drops below the recommended balance):
- Fall 2023 Open: first day of classes in August Closed (first day of finals in December)
- Spring 2024 Open: first day of classes in January Closed (first day of finals in May)
- Summer 2024 Open: first day of classes in May Closed (first day of finals in August)
BankMobile DIsbursements occasionally have office closures (holidays, etc.) that may impact our back-end processes and time to deposit.
For more information about the services provided or the application process, email us at [email protected].
Interested in giving back?
If you’re an employer, an alumnus, or even a current faculty/staff/student who has the means to give back to the students on all of our campuses, please donate below! You will be helping those in need to meet the rigorous standards of the professional interview or relevant workplace attire. This is a process that can be made even more intimidating by feeling that the individual doesn’t have the attire that is expected of them. Giving a donation can help have an impact on those who may be less able to afford professional attire, feel prepared and confident on the big day!
To gain insight into the number of students supported in their “active move toward employment” pursuits by this fund, visit our webiste.