Skip to page content

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain housing accommodations, including approval to bring my emotional support animal (ESA) to campus?
How do I take an exam (TSI, Proctored Exam, TEAS, etc.)?
What is a valid ID?
How do I get my documentation or test scores sent to me or to another location?
Help! I am an instructor and need to create a submission.
Help! I am a student and need help scheduling my exam.
I am a student that receives testing accommodations and cannot sign in to RegisterBlast.