Department of Fine Arts Band Camp
Band Camp: June 7 - 10, 2015
Resident camper - $299
Commuter camper - $210
- Band camp flyer - Junior High
- Band camp flyer - High School
- Band Registration forms for HS and JH camp
Outstanding Camp Facilities
- Well qualified faculty and staff committed to excellence in music education
- Supervised student activities and recreation
- Bands and instrument classes designed to further students abilities
- Camp concert (parents are invited to attend the concert)
- Camp T-Shirt included!
- Block party including swimming/diving pool
- Rock wall/recreation center
- Separate junior high and high school camps
Audition music below.
Bring to camp
- Brass players: bring instrument, mouthpiece, valve oil, slide grease and a pencil
- Woodwinds: bring instrument, mouthpiece, 3 good reeds, and a pencil
- Percussion: bring snare sticks, mallets, and a pencil.
Audition information: All students will perform several scales and a short sight reading excerpt for proper ensemble placement. Scales are available below for the listed instruments: