Kinesiology On-Campus Facilities:
- Kinesiology Main Office
- Champions Club
- Wellness & Motor Behavior Lab
- Clinical Exercise Research Facility (CERF LAB)
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Athletic Training Facilities
- Wisdom Gymnasium Main Court
- Wisdom Gymnasium South Court
- Tennis Courts
Internship Application Summer / Fall 2015
NEW!! Internship Application Summer/Fall 2015
Are you interested in an INTERNSHIP in the SUMMER?
- STEP 1 – Review the Internship Packet Summer INSTRUCTIONS
- STEP 2 – Complete the Internship Summer Application – Part 1
- STEP 3 – Complete the Internship Summer Application – Part 2
Are you interested in an INTERNSHIP in the FALL?
The Kinesiology and Fitness Club is open to anyone pursuing a minor or major in Kinesiology (KINE). KFC provides an opportunity for school involvement and meeting others in an area that you already enjoy and provides opportunities for professional development.
National Professional Honors Fraternity is dedicated to advancing the interest of Health Physical Education on campus and in our community.
Kinesiology Graduate Studies Club provides leadership experience, scholarship opportunities, a chance to network with others, provides grants for travel and to present at conferences.
Professional Development Points
Professional Development Points (PD Points)
Kinesiology majors must complete a total of 15 points before student teaching/internship. Points may be earned in different categories with a maximum of 5 points per category. Students are responsible for uploading verification of completion (letters from supervisors, team rosters, membership cards, ect.) to Chalk and Wire. For help uploading PD points, go to the Champion's Club (Kines 102).
Check the bulletin board outside of the Kinesiology Department for current events and opportunities for PD Points!
- History of PD Points
- Professional Development Points: General Information
- Chalk and Wire Instructions
If you have any further questions regarding Professional Development Points, contact Billy Jack Ray at 254-968-9163 in Wisdom 135.