Mandatory Meetings to Apply to Clinical Teaching
You must attend one of the clinical teaching meetings before applying. This is where you will be given the information to apply and advised of any changes to the program. You are requested to have your application turned in within one week of this meeting in order to be able to schedule an interview to discuss your clinical teaching placement. Please contact the Office of Field Experiences if you have any questions about this meeting.
Practicum in Teaching Applications are due one year prior to the semester in which the practicum internship will be done. Please submit all required materials to Suite 101 in the Math Building. The following dates are the final deadlines to apply.
- Fall – October 15
- Spring – February 15
Clinical teachers for Fall 2016 (except for AGSD & FCS) must attend one of the following meetings to qualify for placement.
The following meetings will be held in Room 125 of the Math Building on the Stephenville Campus. All meetings last about thirty minutes.
Questions or concerns? Stop by EPS in Math Building Suite 101.
Choose one of the following meetings to come to.
- Tuesday - September 8th 10:00 am - 10:30 am
- Tuesday - September 8th 2:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Wednesday - September 9th 10:30 am - 11:00 am
- Wednesday - September 9th 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Thursday - September 10th 8:30 am - 9:00 am
- Thursday - September 10th 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Friday - September 11th 9:00 am - 9:30 am
- Friday - September 11th 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Fort Worth & Waco Campus
- Fort Worth Campus will meet on September 1st during Dr. Garcia's 6pm class
- Waco Campus meeting times are pending and will be updated when scheduled