Department of Management
On behalf of the Faculty and Staff, I want to thank you for your interest in pursuing one of the many Business degrees offered in the Department of Management! Our department is the largest in the College of Business Administration and offers the following degree programs:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degrees available in:
- Administrative Systems (Office Management)
- Human Resource Management
- Business Administration
- International Business
Bachelor of Science (BS) degrees available in:
- Administrative Systems (With or Without Secondary Business Educator Certification)
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Science (BAAS) in Business Occupations
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (BSAS) - Business Administration Emphasis
The BAAS and BSAS programs are for students who have completed technical/occupational specializations from community colleges, technical schools, military schools, etc., and qualify for admission. The department also supports a minor in International Studies.
At the graduate level, the department offers a Master of Science (MS) degree in Management and Leadership and in Human Resource Management. The departments of the College of Business Administration offer the Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
Our faculty are well-trained in their respective fields and very student-oriented. They are committed to providing the best educational experience possible so that the MMAS graduates are well-prepared to meet the demands of today’s challenging and competitive workforce.
We look forward to meeting and working with each of you.
Dr. Joanna Shaw
News and Events
- Entrepreneurs of Erath competition to host final orientation sessions
- Video Resumes Do Pay Off, by Mr. Cary R. Winsett
- Online business degrees land on most affordable lists
- Dr. Joana Shaw. Assistant Professor in the College of Business Administration shares her teaching style in the classroom.