Let's get healthy Tarleton!
Tarleton is Working On Wellness
The goal of the Wellness Initiative WOW! is to energize the workforce and reward our employees for engagement in wellness activities. Over time, these small steps toward lifelong healthy behaviors can improve productivity, decrease absenteeism, and strengthen the bottom line. Our best practice wellness solutions will easy to implement and will hopefully fit the needs of Tarleton’s employees.
The goals of the program are:
- Motivate employees to take an active role in improving their health
- Applicable to anyone who wants to stay healthy, get healthier, or boost their well-being
- Demonstrate organizational commitment to building a culture of health
As our Wellness Committee continues to work to bring you programs, incentives and education to support your health endeavors, please know that you have the full support of the president and the cabinet.
- Wellness Release Time: 30 minutes, three times per week for wellness activities
- Fitbit Activity Program: Employees receive free Fitbit flex device
- Texan Trail: Mapped walking trails on campus
- Healthy Meeting Guidelines: Tips on having healthier meetings
We have no more available Fitbits. We hope to get more soon, so stay tuned!